Eyebrows have the ability to give a different expression to the face, whether thick or thin -according to preference- so they also need special care to maintain their texture and appearance.
However, there are those who mistakenly -or for pleasure- waxing them makes them thinner, removing hair in the area, changing its depth and thickness. That’s why, Web Landscape reveals a home remedy that promotes rapid eyebrow growth with the help of flaxseed and rosemary.
But before describing this natural recipe that stimulates hair growth, it is important to remember the properties of each of these products.
The health portal your healthexplains that flaxseed has benefits on the immune system and the nervous system that, being a source of omega-3, strengthens neurons, even these fatty acids help in hair growth, because as required Sports world, both eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic are favorable for hair development and structure.
However, the site mentions other functions that the consumption of crushed flaxseed has are:
- Counteracts constipation: This is a condition that many people suffer from, since it is difficult for them to evacuate because their feces are lumpy and dry; flaxseed, being rich in fiber, combats it.
- lower cholesterol: as defined by the Mayo Clinic, “is a waxy substance” that adheres to the walls of blood vessels, preventing blood flow, increasing the development of heart problems; and flaxseed reduces this harmful fat.
- Diabetes: its fiber regulates the absorption of glucose, thus reducing the possibility of a person developing diabetes.
- Weightloss: This seed by itself does not burn fat, however, by having a filling effect after its consumption, it does not allow inappropriate food to be ingested.
Another article published by the portal your healthreviewed by nutritionist Tatiana Zanin, ensures that rosemary is a plant with multiple antimicrobial and healing properties.
Its benefits act on the nervous and digestive system. However, The portal ensures that its side effects cause kidney irritation, including allergies. For this reason, before its consumption or use, it is suggested to consult with a health professional, to know in depth its benefits and/or contraindications.
For his part, Sports world ensures that the use of rosemary helps prevent hair loss, stimulating circulation in the capillary area, strengthening hair growth and texture, making it useful for eyebrow care.
Therefore, Web Landscape ensures that the use of the following mixture helps with eyebrow hair growth, but a suggestion is made: if any abnormality or allergic reaction is observedyou should immediately go to the doctor and desist from its application.
- Boil a cup of water and add the rosemary.
- Get off the fire.
- Strain the mixture.
- Boil the rosemary water in another container together with a tablespoon of flaxseed.
- Let thicken.
- Remove from the fire.
- Strain again.
- Let dry.
- Once cold, it should be spread on the eyebrows.
- Let act for 20 minutes.
- Remove with plenty of water.
But if what you want is to comb your eyebrows and define them, Glamor Mexico ensures that using Vaseline can help to this end: with the help of a brush, spread Vaseline and brush the eyebrows; then with a glass remove the residue.
Finally, the site ensures that this product is useful for moisturizing the skin, since it can be used every day, if desired.