WhatsApp Plus has become a platform widely used by users. However, it is a service that was not created by Meta. Many people install this platform on their devices because it allows you to incorporate features that WhatsApp does not offer.
In this sense, users have a tool that allows them to more freely manipulate some options (such as the connection time or the double blue check) and the appearance of the platform, the stickers that are downloaded, as well as the possibility of chatting using two different numbers from the same cell phone.
However, in some cases WhatsApp Plus users may have problems because they have been temporarily blocked by WhatsApp, this for having used that unofficial service.
This blocking occurs because WhatsApp has very strict rules against the use of apps unofficial in your messaging service. The Meta application has warned on its official blog that the use of these applications produces security gaps that can be exploited by cybercriminals to steal information from the user’s chats.
Now, so that the content is not lost, especially the stickers, There are a series of steps to recover them in the official application and they are the following:
- Use the files of the mobile device.
- Enter the main folder and select the ‘Internal storage’ section.
- Click on ‘Media’ and enter the ‘Com.WhatsAppPlus’ folder.
- Press the ‘WhatsApp Plus Stickers’ option.
- Copy all the stickers.
- Go to the Play Store and download the ‘Personal Stickers for WhatsApp’ application.
- Open the application and go to the ‘+’ symbol.
- Click on ‘Browse files’.
- Paste the copied stickers.
- Open WhatsApp and add all the stickers.
What to do if WhatsApp blocked an account for using WhatsApp Plus?
Accounts suspended for using WhatsApp Plus will show a clock with a countdown, generally that counter is 24 hours and until that time is up, the user will not be able to use WhatsApp.
However, there is a method to overcome the situation and thus recover the account without waiting so long:
- First of all, you have to uninstall WhatsApp Plus from the phone.
- Enter the Google Play Store to download and install the official WhatsApp application.
- Go to the ‘settings’ or ‘configuration’ section of the phone and then access the ‘Applications’ option.
- Search for WhatsApp in the list and then delete the cache of the app.
- Sign back into the instant messaging app.
By executing this process, the user could recover access to their WhatsApp account, in order to chat again with their contacts and without having to wait for the 24 hours that the blockade lasted.
WhatsApp news that WhatsApp Plus does not have
The platform launched a new shortcut to block the contact that the user deems appropriate, this tool was called ‘Block Direct’, and it was created with the purpose of saving time by avoiding running tedious processes to block a person.
To use this resource, all you have to do is click on the conversation or the ‘Chats’ section, then click on the icon with the three dots located in the upper right. Finally, you will have to activate the new shortcut, by clicking on the ‘Block’ option.
New text editor
Recently, to the beta version of WhatsApp added a new text editor, tool that would make it easier to change the colors and fonts in the texts that users use in the application.
Before the arrival of this novelty, when a person wanted to insert texts in a WhatsApp status, they had very limited options, since they only had four types of fonts and a color selector. But with this addition of the text editor, there will be access to a wider range of fonts and new options to adjust the texts.