The cell phone is an important tool for the execution of day-to-day tasks. For this reason, it is no longer just an instrument used to make calls and send text messages, but it is an element that houses different applications; for this reason, they began to be called, for years, smart cell phones.
By having more functions, factors such as battery life begin to generate demands from users who purchase one of the mobiles. In that sense, It is essential for several brands to devise smartphones whose battery resistance is greater; in fact, today there are cell phones that can last more than a day fully turned on.
However, there are many myths and facts about the correct and incorrect ways to charge them. For example, one of the most commented It is that if the ‘airplane mode’ is activated the device will charge faster.
According to the portal Money in Image By activating this section, the mobile device will not slow down the charging process, because the reception of the radio transmitters is turned off.
However, tests carried out by CNET, this method only saves 4 to 11 minutes of waiting for it to load to 100 percent.
Another very common question among users is whether there is something wrong with keeping the cell phone battery saver turned on.
In general, the method can be activated automatically, if the person configures it when the device alerts that the battery is less than 20, 15 or 10%. However, that is not an impediment to the fact that, despite the fact that the smartphone is charged, the savings are activated.
Insiders and cell phone repairmen say it’s important to first understand that, in most cases, what battery saver mode does is turn off various features, animations, networks, and apps so that energy consumption decreases.
portals like xataka They detail that this alternative usually restricts 5G networks, controls the brightness of the screen and some applications cannot use the Internet connection. Therefore, the user experience (UX) may not be the best. Even the experts do not rule out that when the cell phone processes are truncatedthe overall performance of the technological device may be compromised.
In summary, the saving mode does not bring problems in the device, but it does have setbacks in the user experience, since it does not allow things to be done correctly.
On the other hand, going to compilations of various technology blogs and technical repair of devices, there is a list of what really should or should not be done so that the cell phone battery lasts longer, in other words, of advantages and disadvantages when giving power to the cell phone.
What not to do (disadvantages):
- Allow the smartphone to charge from 1% to 100% full.
- Use cables that are not original.
- Let the phone charge overnight. The hours can get to complete the full sleep cycle.
- Using too many apps and leaving them open.
- Allow the mobile device to overheat while playing.
- Charge with broken or damaged cables.
- Abuse fast charging.
- Take it to maintenance in places not authorized by the cell phone brand.
- Leave the mobile in sunlight or in places that get very hot.
What to do (advantages):
- Keep the battery between 20% and 80%.
- Calibrate the battery.
- Do not charge for many hours.
- Use power saver when load decreases.
- Do not let the cell phone turn off due to lack of battery.
- Reboot the phone from time to time.
- Check the mobile charging port, so that the electrical current is adequate.
- Avoid charging from another device.