WhatsApp is the most used instant messaging application in the world, since it has 2,000 million users. In the application developed by Meta, you can talk with your family, partner, friends, co-workers, with the purpose of sending all kinds of content, be it photos, videos, emojis, stickers, among many other functions.
The application is also characterized by constantly working on the design and development of new options that help improve the experience of its users, that is why they are about to launch the ‘Edit messages’ function.
According to the information disseminated by the portal WABetaInfousers will have a total of fifteen minutes to edit the messages. In that order of ideas, any error may be corrected or additional information may be included in the original text.
It is important to mention that this version is only available for the Beta version of WhatsApp on iOS operating systems, that is to say, that the access of the participants is limited.
How to edit a WhatsApp message?
- Install the Beta version on the iPhone.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Send a message with multiple errors.
- Press for a few seconds on the message until it is shaded.
- Select the icon of the three points, which are located in the upper right part.
- Choose the ‘Edit’ section, where the window to correct the message will open.
- Make the corresponding corrections.
- Finally, press the green button to save the changes.
How to have the Beta version on iOS?
- Download the TestFlight app from the App Store.
- Apply for a position in WhatsApp Beta for iPhone.
- The user will be redirected to TestFlight.
- Click on ‘Accept’ to get the position.
- Immediately afterwards, the Beta version will be installed on the mobile device.
- There may be delays in downloading the latest version.
WhatsApp and the trick to recover deleted messages or chats without using the backup
Currently, it is very common for a WhatsApp user to need to recover a message or conversation quickly and for this reason the backup function is not such an effective resource, because to use this option you need to invest some time when having to delete and reinstall the application to be able to restore the conversations.
In addition, said copy is generated automatically in a period of time that the user can establish from the configuration of the app; therefore, if you want recovering a message that was deleted just after the backup was generated will be very difficult to restore said content.
So the backup option is a very useful resource to preserve and restore all the conversations when changing the smartphone, but it is not a fully functional tool when you need to immediately rescue a deleted message or chat.
However, WhatsApp has a trick that makes it possible to recover any message, file or chat without having to restore the backup. But this resource requires downloading and installing a program that makes it possible to recover deleted content.
How to recover deleted messages without using the backup?
To use it, it is necessary to download the program called ‘Tenorshare UltData for Android’ on a computer that has Windows 11 or 10, once the software has been installed, the following steps must be followed:
- Connect the Android phone to the computer where the program is installed via a cable.
- open the software and then select the option ‘Recover WhatsApp data’.
- The platform will immediately start a process to recognize the content on the phone.
- A list will appear on the screen with the contents that can be restored, the service will allow you to recover messages, voice notes, stickers, videos or a complete chat.
- You must select the items to restore and then click the ‘Recover’ button.
- The platform will carry out the restoration process of the contents previously selected by the user.
It should be noted that this software not only allows you to recover WhatsApp files, it is also possible to use the tool in chats that are handled through WhatsApp Business.