Next Tuesday, February 14, a new Valentine’s Day celebration will take place, which is why several people have begun to get infected with what this holiday means.
That is why everyone does their best not to miss this party, which is why everyone expresses the love they feel for their partner in different ways. However, many of them bring this holiday to mobile devices.
For example, in the most important instant messaging application in the world, that is, WhatsApp, it is very common to receive Valentine-themed messages and chains.
In addition, many couples who are in a long-distance relationship and due to a time difference decide to send the messages much earlier. However, there is a possibility to program them, but an external application must be installed, which will have access to the list of contacts.
Steps to Schedule Messages for Valentine’s Day
- Download the Wasavi application through the Play Store.
- Accept the corresponding permissions.
- Then press the ‘+’ symbol.
- Press the ‘Schedule message’ section and enter the couple’s number.
- Set the date and time.
- Then you must define between WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business.
- Add the text and press ‘Send’.
Now, users who want to change the WhatsApp icon for a heart, as well as the Valentine’s background, you can follow the following steps:
Change the WhatsApp logo for a heart
- Enter the Play Store.
- Find and install the Nova Launcher app.
- open the apps and define the style you want in the launcher of the mobile device.
- Then, press the WhatsApp icon for two seconds.
- Press the ‘Applications’, ‘Photos’ sections and choose the heart-shaped icon.
- After changing it to default, click on ‘Done’.
Put a Valentine background
- Download a Valentine image from the search engine.
- Enter WhatsApp.
- Enter the ‘Settings’ section.
- Select the ‘Chats’ option.
- Click on ‘Wallpaper’ and choose the downloaded image.
WhatsApp: this is how you can download the ‘stickers’ of professional dinosaurs
A few days ago curious images of dinosaurs simulating different professions began to circulate on the internet, a trend from which almost no one was able to escape and which was joined by hundreds of Internet users who flooded social networks with these curious graphs.
Thanks to the rise of these illustrations, different platforms decided to link them in the form of stickers to be shared by WhatsApp, instant messaging application where you can share this type of file.
Here is the step by step to be able to create your own and share it with groups of family and friends. Of course, keep in mind that it is a service of an external application that will ask you for certain permissions to be able to fulfill the task.
How to download dinosaur stickers for WhatsApp
- Enter the Sticker.ly app.
- Grant the appropriate permissions and sign in with your Google account.
- Find and tap the magnifying glass icon.
- Type the following code: CZRT1Z.
- There you will be directed to the package of stickers of professional dinosaurs.
- Press “Add to WhatsApp”.
- Give time to advertising.
- Then WhatsApp will load and you can already have them available on your cell phone.
Although there are already some default characters here, there are several ways to create your artwork and give your dinosaur a personalized touch.
To make it, you should write to AI Dreams, the Instagram profile that came up with this curious trend; they will help you to graph it, but if it does not happen you can take some of those already created and that have been published in that accountas long as they adapt to your requirements.
If you do not find the one you want, you can go to the website and start creating it with the characteristics that you indicate. Once you have entered that portal, click on ‘Join the beta’.