WhatsApp has become the most important and used messaging application in the world. Millions of people all over the planet use this social network to communicate with family, friends, partner and co-workers every day of the year.
The instant messaging application stands out for allowing the sending of all possible information, that is, documents, links, multimedia files or the typical text messages.
The platform developed by Meta has various functions in its system, with the purpose of helping users have a better experience when using the application. However, there are features that cannot be implemented directly from the appssuch as, for example, the change of language.
In this sense, for people who want to carry out this change, they must do it through the configuration of the mobile device, especially if they have an iPhone.
How to change the language of WhatsApp?
- Enter the ‘Settings’ of the phone.
- Find and select the ‘General’ section.
- Select ‘Language and region’.
- Press the ‘iPhone Language’ option.
- Choose your preferred language and click ‘Change’.
- Wait a few minutes and enter WhatsApp.
- Finally, the user will be able to observe how the application changes language.
How to discover which contacts a user chats with the most?
In addition to updates with improvements to its options or the addition of new features, many users of the popular instant messaging platform have found some ‘modes’ that allow you to adjust the functionality of the application according to who uses the service.
An example of this is the possibility of seeing which contacts a user chats with the most. To discover it, it is necessary to follow the following steps:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the main menu of the application, pressing the three-dot button that is in the upper right part
- Select the ‘settings’ option.
- Tap on ‘Storage & Data’ and then choose ‘Manage storage’.
- Enter ‘manage storage data’.
- An indicator will appear on the screen that reflects how much space the files received by the app take up on the phone.
- Review the list of contacts that appears on the screen, the first places are the numbers with which the user chats the most.
It should be noted that despite the fact that this method does help to expose the names of the contacts with which a WhatsApp user communicates the most, this option was not implemented in the apps for that purpose. Originally, this tool has the function of helping users to quickly check and delete unnecessary files. which are stored from the popular instant messaging application.
Trick to discover who your partner is chatting with, without using dangerous ‘apps’
Thanks to the variety of options that the application currently has in order to establish contact with someone, it is very common for some users of the popular messaging application to use these tools to maintaining close communication with someone who is a romantic interest, even though they already have a partner.
However, some WhatsApp users are unaware that the platform has a tool that exposes user activity, by highlighting which contacts you chat with the most. In addition, it is a method that does not require the installation of apps unofficial or require payment to use them.
So, by resorting to this trick, the operation of the phone will not be jeopardized, nor will the personal information (chats, photos, and videos) that the user has stored on their smartphone.