It is very common in most houses in Colombia and the world, that people have problems with their Internet, which is almost always through a local Wi-Fi router. A weak signal, interference or that the internet is simply slow or goes away, are problems that all people usually experience with their connection. But there is a solution that very few people know about.
While people often reboot their equipment and wait for the internet to come back to recover the signal smoothly, there is a correct way that it should be done to make it more effective. This is the so-called “10-second rule”, which would make the Internet work much better in a faster way.
Rebooting is always a recommended action, since this allows that in case there is a malicious cyberattack ticket, it can be interrupted immediately. Therefore, without waiting for the Internet to fail, it is recommended to restart the connection equipment for better operation and greater security.
However, keep in mind that there is an exact time that everyone should allow when disconnecting and reconnecting the router that provides the Internet at home or at the workplace. For this reason, there has been talk of waiting 10 seconds, which has an argument that is very reasonable and that some people in different countries apply.
Every time someone turns off or unplugs a device that runs on electricity, they leave some remnants of lights that are going to stay on for a while longer. In the specific case of the equipment that provides Wi-Fi, there are capacitors that are batteries that are powered for an extra time after turning off. This time is 10 seconds on average, which is what it would take to download enough to start again.
For this reason, it is recommended that people who restart the Internet to have a better service, first make sure that this equipment is completely turned off. Once this is confirmed (almost always within 10 seconds) you can turn the equipment back on as usual and ensure that the Internet returns properly, which will allow it to work better and in a more secure way.
It is very likely that the change of a new mobile device with an Android operating system will cause the old cell phone to be forgotten. However, there is the certainty of users to use it again in a certain time.
The problem is that, by not using it for a long time, the battery can be damaged and can even fill with dust, considerably affecting some components of the device.
However, there are different methods to keep the cell phone active; each one needs an external application, whose options are in the Play Store and which are compatible with Android 4.5 or higher versions. Among the available options, there is the possibility of turning the phone into a mouse for the computer, an alarm clock, a Wi-Fi repeater or a surveillance camera.
- Download the app ‘AtHome Camera: home security’.
- With this platform you can see any room in the house in real time.
- At night you can activate the ‘Night Vision’ option.
- Recordings are made at 1280 x 720.
- Download the ‘Alarm clock for me’ app.
- Open it and grant the necessary permissions.
- Press the bell icon that is located in the lower left corner.
- Then press the circled cross symbol to set an alarm.
- Make the respective configuration.
mouse for pc
- Enter the ‘Settings’ of the device.
- Press the ‘Display’ option and, immediately afterwards, select ‘Waiting time’.
- Also, choose the ’30 minutes’ option.
- In the next step you must verify that the device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the PC.
- After some time, open the Play Store and download the Remote Mouse app.
- Install the same application on the computer, tablet or laptop.
- Immediately afterwards, synchronize both applications through a QR code or a PIN digit.
- Finally, a green screen will appear and scroll anywhere on the computer.