In many oriental countries, rice water is an ingredient that is used as an anti-aging tonic, although it is also used to provide protection and extra luminosity to the skin.
According to experts from the English Nutrition Foundation (FEN), rice is a cereal and a source of vitamin B6 and niacin. Depending on its variety, it can provide other nutrients, although in smaller quantities. To prepare the rice, it is necessary to integrate them with water, which forms an ideal mixture that can provide antioxidants, minerals, vitamin E and other nutrients that are beneficial for the health of the skin and the rest of the body.
Magazine better with health indicates that fermented water is obtained from rice grains, which is functional for making facial and hair masks. It is also attributed moisturizing, softening, sebum-regulating and anti-inflammatory properties.
Among all the uses that rice water can be given, the most functional is as a natural tonic for the skin. This is due to the properties of rice, as they help soften the skin, tone it and improve its appearance. Similarly, rice water helps reduce the number of impurities and dead cells, and in turn, improves the action of agents that mitigate the impact of UV rays.
To make and use this natural drink on the skin, the following indications are required:
- ½ cup of white rice (100 g).
- 4 cups of water.
preparation: Firstly, the water must be boiled in a container. When it is at its boiling point, add the rice and let it boil for 20 minutes over low heat. Afterwards, strain the rice and preserve the water in a container in the refrigerator for several days.
Use: You should moisten a cotton ball with the rice water and rub it on your completely clean face to let it dry. The most recommended is to sleep with the product applied and repeat the application every day to obtain the desired results.
In addition to it, Rice water can also be used to treat acne, because it helps to alleviate the inflammation of acne-producing pimples. Also its anti-inflammatory and astringent properties help to remove impurities from the dermis. To use this product for this purpose, the following indications of Mejor con Salud must be followed:
In addition to this, rice can also be used to treat acne, because it helps to mitigate the inflammation of the pimples that acne causes. Also its anti-inflammatory and astringent properties help to remove impurities from the dermis. To use this product for this purpose, the following instructions must be followed: Better with Health:
- It should be applied directly to comedones with the help of a cotton ball or cloth.
- Repeat its use twice a day, every day.
- If you have doubts about its application, it is important to consult a dermatologist to mitigate any type of adverse reaction.
This happens to the skin if it is overhydrated every day
the web portal clear consumption, indicates that applying layers and layers of moisturizer in excess, without having cleaned the area, is not the best way to protect and illuminate this organ, since the skin can only absorb a certain amount. When applying an excessive amount of moisturizers, this can cause serious consequences for the skin. Next, the portal in question lists the consequences to which greater attention should be paid:
- Scaly skin: By applying excessive hydration to the skin, the repair process is stressed and the condition of the skin deteriorates. As such, this can manifest in multiple ways such as dry, flaky skin, irritation, and redness.
- Acne Production: despite the fact that this skin condition is caused by genetics, hormonal alterations and the consumption of some foods; It can also appear from the use of thicker moisturizing creams, which are believed to deeply nourish and eliminate the feeling of tightness and stinging. However, this type of cream, on the contrary, can facilitate the appearance of acne or eczema in people with a predisposition.